From the Monument we walked a short distance towards the Thames river bank. Approaching the bank, ‘The Shard’ starts looming straight in-front of you.
Riverside walk directional sign.
The Shard from across the Thames on Monument’s side.
From this view-point of the Riverside Walk, the Tower Bridge (not London Bridge), City Hall & HMS Belfast anchored in the waters of the Thames, is already within sight.
View from Riverside Walk.
Other posts from this blog :
- Day 12 – Tuileries Garden, Paris, France
- Central Market, Casablanca, Morocco
- Tune Hotels Paddington, London
- Day 12 – St Pancras, London to Gare Du Nord, Paris
- Emu Point, Albany, Western Australia
- Day 10 – Arsenal FC Merchandise, London, England