From the Monument we walked a short distance towards the Thames river bank. Approaching the bank, ‘The Shard’ starts looming straight in-front of you.
Riverside walk directional sign.
The Shard from across the Thames on Monument’s side.
From this view-point of the Riverside Walk, the Tower Bridge (not London Bridge), City Hall & HMS Belfast anchored in the waters of the Thames, is already within sight.
View from Riverside Walk.
Other posts from this blog :
- Day 18 – Broek in Waterland, Amsterdam, Holland
- Acropolis, Athens, Greece
- Yas Marina circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mohammed V Square, Casablanca, Morocco
- The Falkirk Wheel, Falkirk, Scotland