Once hotel check-in settled and we had our late lunch, we are set to explore Champs Elysees. We took the bus outside Gare Du Nord and dropped-off nearby Champs Elysees Clemenceau and started walking toward Arc de triomphe. Along the sidewalk, you’ll find cafes with people drinking coffee and people watching people. The sidewalks were busy with tourist and locals as it was a Sunday. What you’ve seen in the movies of Champs Elysees is what you’ll experience, minus the sound of accordions.
First day Paris attractions itinerary. 1. Champs Elysees, 2. Arc de triomphe, 3. Concorde & 4. Louvre Museum.
No mistake where we are.
The sidewalk of Champs Elysees.
The sidewalk of Champs Elysees leads to Arc de triomphe.
Classic scene of cafes by the sidewalks of Champs Elysees.
Aah, the LV store. You need to queue to get in. Insane!
The busy street at Champs Elysees with Arc de triomphe in the background.
Other posts from this blog :
- Day 7 – Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, England
- Day 21 – Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 22 – Arasta Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
- Antonia Apartment, Fira, Santorini, Greece
- City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Downtown Kyoto Attractions