We arrived to our hotel in Marrakesh late in the evening after an exhausting 10+ hours bus ride from Fes. The only stops we made was in the winter resort of Ifrane and at Beni Mellal for lunch. We were assigned to Hotel Atlas Asni which has a huge lobby & dining/breakfast room. The sprawling garden at the back was beautifully kept with lots of orange trees bearing fruits. The room is large and comfortable.
Tonight we will catch up with our sleep and tomorrow we have a full day’s itinerary in Marrakesh.
Hotel Atlas Asni, Marrakesh.
The huge lobby of Hotel Atlas Asni.
Busy filling up our hotel registration form.
Our bedroom. Spacious.
View of the hotel’s pool from our balcony.
The outdoor breakfast terrace.
The hotel’s beautifully kept garden.
Other posts from this blog :
- Day 11 – Victoria Embankment Gardens, London, England
- Day 13 – Trocadero, Paris, France
- Day 22 – Arasta Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 22 – Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (Exterior), AbuDhabi, UAE
- Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE