With still time to spare for the day, from Amsterdam Central Station, you can take trams no. 1, 2 or 5 to Leidseplein and walk over to Hard Rock Cafe. We went over to the Rock Shop for some souvenirs for our children. As with London & Paris, the Rock Shop here isn’t big.
Map to HRC. About 3 minutes walk away. Credit : hardrock.com/cafes/amsterdam/
Hard Rock Cafe, Amsterdam.
Frontage of Hard Rock Cafe.
The Rock Shop.
A typical Hark Rock t-shirt.
Even for babies.
Other posts from this blog :
- Day 15 – Paris, France to Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 16 – Keukenhof (Pt2), Amsterdam, Holland
- Day 20 – Sultanahmet Park, Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 22 – Hippodrome, Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 23 – Miniaturk (Pt 1), Istanbul, Turkey
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque Muscat