A short 15 minutes drive from Tulip Inn, and we are at Al Shatti beach off Al Shatti street. Starbucks will be a prominent landmark as public parking are available behind it. Starbuck also seems to draw owners of expensive cars as there are seen parking nearby. We visited the beach on a working day during working hours so, not much activity during this time. I noticed that the sand is black on this beach.
Starbucks very prominent on Al Shatti beach.
Starbucks and the beach attracts expensive cars.
The beach seen form the roadside.
Jogging on the beach.
The beach facing the other direction.
Clean beach. Black sand. Crowne Plaze hotel at the far end.
Other posts from this blog :
- Day 1 - Thames Riverside Walk, London
- Day 12 – Place de la Concorde, Paris, France
- Day 20 – Star Holiday Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
- Day 22 – Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
- Kyoto Garden, Holland Park, London
- Attractions Within Sultanahmet, Istanbul